William C. Smith, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Birthplace: Ft. Worth, TX
- College: Bachelor of Science, United States Military Academy at West Point, NY
- Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX
- Internship in General Surgery: Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, TX
- Residency in Otolaryngology: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Fellowship in Rhinology and Sinus Surgery: Trained under David S. Parsons, MD in San Antonio, TX
- Board Certified: American Board of Otolaryngology
- Honors: Fellow of the American College of Surgeons; Former Vice Chairman, Department of Otolaryngology, Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center
- Special Interests: Sinus Surgery and Treatment, Fellowship Trained, General Otolaryngology, Laryngopharyngeal Reflux, Sleep Apnea
- Humanitarian Interests: Dr. Smith has led medical missions to Honduras, Peru, Mexico, and Vietnam.
Dr. Smith is an active member of St. Mark’s Episcopal Church with service as Senior Warden, Vestry Member, Medical Mission Team Leader, and Co-Chairman of the Search Committee for our New Rector.