- Hometown: San Antonio, TX
- Graduate of St. Anthony Catholic High School in San Antonio, TX
- College: The University of Texas, Austin, TX, BBA with Highest Honors
- Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, MD with Highest Honors
- Internship in General Surgery: University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Residency in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery: University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Honors & Awards: Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, One of 3 graduates from medical school class with highest honors, Valedictorian of high school class, Eagle Scout
- Special Interests: Pediatrics, Sinus (Allergy) including Balloon Sinuplasty, Thyroid and Parathyroid disorders, Facial reconstructive surgery including Mohs defect repair, Functional rhinoplasty, Parotid surgery, Head and Neck cancer, Ear disease, Voice disorders, and General Otolaryngology.